Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hard Work










Shirt: J Crew , Sweater: Gift, Pants: J Crew, Fur Collar: The Throw Comapny, Shoes: Zara (Similar Here), Pin: Vintage Chanel, Bracelets: Nordstrom, Michael Kors, Michael Kors (second bracelet), Forever21, Watch:Michael Kors, Earrings: Cabo San Lucas, Sun Glasses: Gucci, Lips: Chanel in Gabrielle


Well, the holidays are now over.  I feel like they have just flown by, but with all of the fun and excitement the holidays bring, the new year has brought some super exciting things as well.  Chris and I (and mom) are now really starting to plan our wedding.  We didn't get started any too early and it seems so hard planning from different cities.  Since we live in Corpus right now and we are getting married in San Antonio and my parents live in San Antonio it is a struggle to see venues and things like that with work and only having one day off for the weekends. 

I cant wait to go look for my dress.  I have no idea what I will choose, I like so many different styles.  It has been a while since I have updated the blog, but I will be getting back on track now that the holidays are over.  We were out of town a lot for everything so we are back now and getting back in to the swing of things.

I hope that everyone had fantastic holidays and that the new year is fabulous for everyone.

  








1 comment:

  1. Love the look! The accessories are great as well with this outfit!!

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete