Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reflection














Cardigan: J.Crew, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Bebe, Bracelets: Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors, Brooch: My mom's...she got it at a silent auction, Earrings: borrowed from mom


Just a few snapshots from the few days off over the Christmas holiday.  Bella got scratched by a cat so she had to wear a cone over Christmas so she wouldn't scratch the cut on her face.  She wasn't a happy camper. lol.

This Christmas i am thankful for my family and friends, and everything that God has blessed me with in my life. I hope everyone had a safe and merry Christmas, and now getting ready to celebrate the coming of the new year.  i am excited for 2012 and all of the exciting things this year will bring.  it's time to start planning for mine and Chris's wedding, and taking care of our family and hopefully being back together again.














1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little puppy!! So bummed Christmas is over :(

    Check out my blog and do some shopping!
    x Julie x
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete