Saturday, January 28, 2012

Buckle up





Top: ASOS, Skirt: ASOS, Shoes: Stuart Weitzman, Scarf: Nordstrom, Bag: American Apparel, Jacket: Talbots, Sunnies: Gucci, Bracelets: Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors


I can't believe that it is the end of January and it was 75 degrees today.  I am not complaining, it is beautiful, its just crazy!

I have been busy planing the wedding so the blog has gotten a bit neglected.  I will try and continue to post as much as I can.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!






3 comments:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous as are those wedges! Crazy weather, lucky you! Good luck with those wedding plans xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt and the shoes are perfect
    love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and the vintage feel to it! And can I also say that I'm jealous because it's obviously warmer where you are than it is here...lol.

    http://britspolkadotlife.blogspot.com/

    Britney

    ReplyDelete